- On sale!
Ranch Jacket Inr Sp21 Men's Jacket
Our take on the classic denim jacket. Use it as an extra layer, a shirt jacket for cool fall days, or use it as your only layer, the Ranch Jacket is a versatile option for this season no matter what you plan to do with it. Sew some patches on it, write your directions on it, or use it as a pillow in the back of the rig if you decide to stay for the night. It's a versatile piece and one of our favorites.
* Please note, this item is on sale and will not be eligible for an online return, but can be exchanged for a different size if in stock. *
THE SPECS + DETAILS
- 11oz 100% cotton indigo denim with heavy wash
- Triple-needle chainstitch flat felled seam construction on key stress points
- Zig-zag topstitching on front entry button placket
- Iron and Resin heavy duty open cap tack buttons on front closure
- Front chest pockets with Iron and Resin open cap tack button closures
- Front hand pockets with angled entry points for ease of access
- Signature red threading on inside collar and waist hems
- Locker loop draw cord on inside collar
HOW IT FITS
The Ranch Jacket cut is modeled from the nostalgic trucker jacket styles of the '70s; so please be aware that the waist hem sits higher up on the back when compared to a traditional jacket. If you have any question about the the fit of our Ranch Jacket or about what size to order, please reach out to us.
You might also like
Follow us @daytona73