Moto Pannier Bag
On any given day, we might be riding 300 miles through the elements or making a 15-minute commute in the sunshine. You never know. That’s why we built a motorcycle saddlebag for any situation. Because if we had it our way, we’d spend most of our days with a single bag packed, a good playlist, and bound for somewhere new.
We constructed our Moto Pannier Bag with 1mm durable Hypalon® (the same material used for military rafts) making it damn near indestructible even after years of harsh abuse. The roll-top allows easy access during pit stops and once you’ve reached your destination the pannier doubles as a shoulder bag or pack. Nylon seatbelt webbing straps are reinforced with a heat bonded twist to keep your valuables securely fastened day-in-and-day-out. It's the details like the full grain genuine cow leather pocket flap with a water-resistant treatment that make it look just as good as it functions.
In the end, we know the road is long and we know you don’t always know where you’re going. We made the Pannier Bag so that you can think about one less detail, and rather keep your eyes on where you are headed next.
THE DETAILS + SPECS:
- Dimensions: 23" H x 14" W x 6" D
- Volume: 30L
- 100% Cotton Canvas with pigmented PU (polyurethane) water resistant coating
- 210d (denier) 100% nylon oxford with 2x PU waterproof coating
- Full grain genuine cow leather pocket flap with water resistant surface treatment
- 1mm durable + waterproof Hypalon® (rubber-reinforced nylon), commonly used for military rafts and high-abrasion applications.
- Roll-top main closure that opens to spacious 30L interior compartment
- Smaller exterior flap pocket with snap + cinch closure for smaller EDC items
- All nylon threading has been heat bonded for maximum strength
- Includes a set of universal attachment nylon seatbelt webbing straps for super simple fitment to most tubular frames (no additional racks, mounts, or hardware required) - we've attached our Moto Pannier Bag to 1970s Hondas, Ducati Scramblers, URALs, HD Sportsters and more!
You might also like
Follow us @daytona73