The Enduro Jacket looks and feels as if it was taken off the backs of those hard-riding enduro racers of the '50s and '60s, but with a few fit and technical upgrades. The 12oz 100% cotton waxed canvas from Halley Stevensons in Scotland sets it apart from the rest, offering excellent water and windproof characteristics. Built with a specific purpose of rider protection, we added CE Level 2 insertable back armor along with CE Level 1 shoulder and elbow armor - the EU rating for protection. To combat those variable weather conditions, we inserted breathable REISSA® fabric between the exterior and interior lining that creates a lightweight waterproof and windproof membrane.
We made sure that the finer details were not overlooked: like accents of a soft corduroy collar, wrist cuffs and front placket, a heavy Talon® front zipper that closes it all up, followed by heavy duty snap buttons.
Learn more about The Moto Collection here.
THE SPECS + DETAILS
- 12oz Halley Stevensons Cotton Waxed Canvas
- 9oz Klamath blanket lining on front panels and back
- REISSA waterproof + breathable barrier in between exterior shell and interior lining
- Removable Protection:
- Removable CE Level 2 back protection (EN 1621-2:2014 EU rated)
- Removable CE Level 1 shoulder + elbow protection (EN 1621-1:2012 EU rated)
- Heavy duty front Talon® zipper closure + front placket with heavy snap buttons
- Extra inside adjustable wrist cuff for wind + water protection
- Quilted shoulders and elbows
- Metal buckle collar closure with corduroy collar lining
- Adjustable exterior belt at the waist
- Interior waist cinch cord
- Exterior Pockets:
- Front chest pockets with heavy duty button closure
- Front zippered vertical pockets with Talon® zipper closure
- Front lower hip pockets with heavy duty button closure
- Internal Pockets:
- Upper left chest pocket with zipper closure
- Upper right chest pockets with custom Anchor Piston snap button closure
- Small inside pocket for cell phone + other small accessories
- Locker loop hang cord on inside neck
HOW IT FITS
The Enduro Jacket is longer in length, so it drops below the waist to the thighs. On a size scale, we'd have to say it does fit true-to-size, so we highly recommend ordering your true size in this jacket. For sizing reference, the model in the photo is roughly 5'10 + 160lbs and is wearing a size medium in this jacket. However, if you have any question on what size to order, please reach out to us before placing your order.
You might also like
Follow us @daytona73